Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Corn Nut + Camera = ?

Recently, after getting this new camera, I have learned a life secret that I never would have thought of before-
Cameras help you "win friends and influence people!"
Thank you for the applause.

****

Hello?

****

Well, okay. . . . Maybe just win friends?

****

Strengthen friendships?

****

One last shot. . . Maybe. . .
Have amazing pictures show up on your camera because your younger brother {Corn Nut} got a hold of your camera and took a bunch of random pictures with it that add color to your life?

*ROARING APPLAUSE*

Yup. That's how you make your life happy and fulfilled, folks.

Here's the last new discoveries I've found:



Random.


Randomer.

Random (and cute).

And pretty much amazing.
Who said it was fair to have your younger brother be a better photographer than you?
Not me.

1 comment:

Hyakuben said...

JoAnne you're amazingly talented. It must come from your mother. Your photos and your writing are world class. I love you!